- Sophomore or Junior standing in Fall 2016.
- High School GPA of 3.0 (‘B’) or Better
- Completed Algebra and Geometry
- Recommendation from a high school teacher (preferred) or counselor familiar with your relevant course work
- Permission of your parent or guardian
Submit the following application materials together no later than March 18, 2016 to:
Computer Science High School Scholarship
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, Montana 59102
- Application for Admission for High School Students. (HighSchoolApplication) Do not send the application to the Admissions office–follow the instructions above! PLEASE BE VERY NEAT!
- A current copy of your high school transcript. You can obtain this from you high school counselor. If necessary, your counselor can mail the transcript directly to the address above. Do not have the transcript sent to the Admissions office or to the College registrar.
- A letter from a teacher or counselor recommending you for this scholarship. This letter should provide a frank assessment of your maturity and scholastic abilities as they relate to the probability for your success in a College-level course.
- A letter of application, written by you, indicating your interest and motivation in applying for the scholarship. Interest in these scholarships has outpaced availability; this letter is important!
Important! Applicants should make every effort to attend–accompanied by a parent or guardian–a question/answer session to be held in Prescott Hall on the College campus (Date TBD).
Questions? Contact Melissa Holmes.